I've got WiFi on rx1950 working without any tricks like enabling wifi in WinMo and then boot in linux :)
I was able to connect to my WPA-protected AP, and then login to PDA via ssh over WiFi.
Some technical details:
WiFi is clocked from clkout1 pin, and clkout1 source should be FCLK (I also set clkout0 source to HCLK as WinMo does).
WiFi enabling sequence:
- enable WiFi clock by configuring GPH10 pin function to CLKOUT1
- enable LED by setting GPC8 and GCP9 to 1
- enable chip select by configuring GPA15 pin function to nGCS4
- reset pin by setting GPA14 to 0, waiting 200ms, and then setting it to 1
- enable radio power by setting GPA11 pin to 1
- disable radio power by setting GPA11 to 0
- ensure that reset pin (GPA14) is set to 0
- disable chip select by configuring GPA15 as output and setting it to 0
- disable LED by setting GPC8 and GPC9 to 0
- disable WiFi clock by configuring GPH10 as output and setting it to 0
I'll provide binary images when they'll be ready ;)
acx100-mem driver was taken here.