I've spent a day porting old patches to the new kernel, and here's results:
Almost all is working, except wifi (need to port acx100 driver to the 2.6.28 kernel) and battery driver (need to adapt it and touchscreen driver to the new s3c24xx_adc driver)
Following tasks are on going:
0. Port touchscreen driver to use s3c24xx_adc
1. Re-implement battery driver
2. Fix sound problems (incorrect sample rate, find out why it doesn't play first time).
Problems I've encountered during porting:
1. soft lockup in s3cmci driver in do_pio_write. Thanks to Yaugen Kharuzhy for fix!
2. new fancy (and buggy) gpio lib. No more gpio_to_irq, and gpio_request doesn't work for GPJ, GPGx, where x >=10
P.S. Is there any rx1950-owners who want to help me with porting? :)